Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Migration to MRM180

I wanted to try a frame with an FPV and HD camera mount. I found MRM180 to be a cheap frame  that had both. I also wanted an OSD.

Parts List:

I managed to drill holes in my existing camera and get it mounted:

I ended up direct soldering the camera to the PDB and soldering the headers for the VTX:
See the manual for details on how the wiring is. The manual is a good guide for the wiring setup. I would recommend that you upgrade the firmware before installing into your multirotor. 

HD Camera Mount

This did not work very well for me. On the first crash it popped off and I lost one of the rubber mounts. I switched to the 3D printed mobius mount and that has worked well:

Overall this has been a good frame. I can't complain to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment